- Renew your membership for 2017 here. Membership will open to our waitlist on December 1st so do it now if you want a spot!
- Sign up for our Quilt Camp is OPEN. Sign up here. You must renew membership to sign up.
- Respond to the CMQG email to sign up for positions/jobs for 2017.
- Our final step in the QuiltCon submission is long-arming on November 12th at 9:30 a.m.
Don't forget to bring any or all of these things to our November meeting:
- Lottery cross blocks
- Alternative Materials Quilt Challenge submissions
- A food/personal hygiene item for Cambridge students - learn what they need here.
And now, for show and tell:
|Heather started us off with this intricately paper-pieced pillowcase, a 2 year project!|
|And another beautiful paper-pieced pillowcase|
|Laurie was next with this colorful stained glass|
|We loved this log cabin meets paper-piecing top|
|And this fabulous denim top for the Alternative Material Challenge|
|Many of us have admired the early stages of Carolyn's stylish trench coat - |
it involves miles of piping, but the contrast is what makes it!
|Allison showed off her Sew Boston Swap loot from Carolyn|
|This is one of the three pretty blocks from a Jessee Maloney pattern Allison is testing.|
|and this spectacular tribute to Donkey Kong!|
|Taz got to practice perfect curves on this happy baby quilt.|
|Kim made these cool variations on a theme.|
|Julie showed off her finally-finished cat quilt.|
|Her ornament quilt...|
|.... and the crazy quilting visible on the faux fur back.|
|Rebecca made this pretty patchwork.|
|Fantastic color play on Kristen's quilt|
|Julie finished this stunning applique over a pieced top.|
|This striking hand quilting/embroidery is also by Julie.|
|Reva turned her tiny piecing from Chawne Kimber's workshop into this eye-catching mini-quilt.|
|Felicity used this lovely top to practice her free motion quilting...|
|which looked amazing!|
|Maritza shared this vibrant and inspiring Nasty Hillary quilt.|
|Trish calls this dazzling version of Amy Garrow's Icy Waters, Stormy Waters.|