QuiltCon 2018 CMQG Charity Quilt
Our design has been picked, fabrics cut, and we're starting to piece it all together! If you took home a row or two, please bring it to our September meeting or if you won't be able to make it, leave them in the CMQG supply closet at Gather Here prior to September 24th.
- Our 2016 QuiltCon entry, Slytherin, was auctioned for a pretty penny to benefit Massachusetts GLAAD.
- CMQG made 26 Quilts for campers attending Camp Erin this summer.
- For our holiday drive, we collected a mountain of goods for our local high school's student-run food and hygiene products pantry.
- We collaborated with the Boston Modern Quilt Guild on Quilts for Pulse to deliver nine quilts to people affected by the tragedy in Orlando.
- CMQG's first charity project - we used our newfound quilt-as-you-go skills to make squares for Soy Amado