November Drive to Benefit CRLS Falcon Pantry
At our November meeting we will be collecting donations for the Falcon Food Pantry at Cambridge Rindge at Latin High School. They're in real need of hygiene products such as sanitary pads (not tampons!), shampoo, moisturizer, deodorant and tooth paste. The only food item they really need is cooking oil.
QuiltCon 2018 CMQG Charity Quilt
Our design has been picked, fabrics cut, and we're starting to piece it all together - stay tuned for pictures!
- Our 2016 QuiltCon entry, Slytherin, was auctioned for a pretty penny to benefit GLAD (GLBTQ Legal Advocates and Defenders).
- CMQG made 26 Quilts for campers attending Camp Erin this summer.
- For our holiday drive, we collected a mountain of goods for our local high school's student-run food and hygiene products pantry.
- We collaborated with the Boston Modern Quilt Guild on Quilts for Pulse to deliver nine quilts to people affected by the tragedy in Orlando.
- CMQG's first charity project - we used our newfound quilt-as-you-go skills to make squares for Soy Amado